*co-first author †corresponding author
4. L. Casalino, M. Jinek & G. Palermo.† Two-metal ion mechanism of DNA cleavage in CRISPR-Cas9. ChemRxiv preprint 2019
3. K. W. East, J. C. Newton, U. N. Morzan, A. Acharya, E. Skeens, G. Jogl, V. S. Batista, G. Palermo† and G. P. Lisi.† Allosteric Motions of the CRISPR-Cas9 HNH Nuclease Probed by NMR and Molecular Dynamics. BiorXiv preprint 2019
2. C. G. Ricci, J. S. Chen, Y. Miao, M. Jinek, J. A. Doudna, J. A. McCammon and G. Palermo.† Molecular mechanism of off-target effects in CRISPR-Cas9. BioRxiv preprint, 2018, doi: https://doi.org/10.1101/421537
1. S. Meloni, G. Palermo, N. Ashari Astani, B. F. E. Curchod, M. Graetzel and U. Rothlisberger. Valence and conduction bands engineering in halide perovskites for solar cell applications. 2014. arXiv preprint.
3. G. Palermo,† K. A. Armacost and M. Nagan. Women Make COMP: Mentoring the Next-Generation of Women in Computational Chemistry. Viewpoint in J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2019, 59, 4061-4062.
2. G. Palermo, Y. Sugita, W. Wriggers and R. E. Amaro. Frontiers in CryoEM Modeling. Editorial in J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2019, 59, 3091-3093.
1. G. Palermo and M. De Vivo. Computational Methods for Drug Discovery. Book chapter in Encyclopedia of Nanotechnology, 2nd Ed. Springer, Heidelberg, 2015, 1-15.
Communications to Conferences (main)
- 2019, September. Invited talk at the “RNA Informatics” conference, Hinxton (UK)
- 2019, September. Invited talk at the “Structure Based Drug Design” conference, Genova (IT)
- 2019, August. Three talks at the 258th ACS national meeting in San Diego (CA).
- 2019, April. Two talks at the 257th ACS national meeting in Orlando (FL).
- 2019, March. Talk at the 64th Biophysical Society Meeting, Baltimore (USA)
- 2018, December. Talk at the 2nd International conference on CRISPR technologies. San Diego (USA)
- 2018, August. Talk at the 256th ACS National Meeting, Boston (USA)
- 2018, July. Invited speaker at the workshop “Challenges in RNA Structural Modeling and Design” at the Telluride Science Research Center, Telluride (USA).
- 2018, May. Invited speaker at the CECAM workshop “Physiological role of ions in the brain: toward a comprehensive understanding via molecular simulations”, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa (IT)
- 2018, February. Nominee at the “Future of Biophysics Burroughs Wellcome Fund Symposium”at the 62nd Biophysical Society Meeting, San Francisco (USA)
- 2017, November. Invited speaker at the CECAM workshop “Computational approaches to investigating allostery”, Lausanne (CH)
- 2017, September. Talk at the conference “Computational Advances in Drug Discovery”, Lausanne (CH)
- 2017, April. Four talks at the 253th ACS National Meeting, San Francisco (USA).
- 2017, February. Poster at the 61th Biophysical Society Meeting, New Orleans (USA)
- 2017, January. Poster at the 11th symposium on RNA biology, SALK institute, La Jolla (CA, USA)
- 2016, May. Talk at the “Structural and Functional Annotation of Bioinorganic Systems: Perspectives and Challenges from Theory and Experiments” workshop, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa (IT)
- 2016, March. Two talks at the 251th ACS National Meeting, San Diego (USA)
- 2016, February. Talk and poster at the 60th Biophysical Society Meeting, Los Angeles (USA). Co-chair with Prof. A. Dickson.
- 2015, June. Talk at the “Modeling activity vs. selectivity in metalloproteins” workshop, CECAM, Paris (FR).
- 2015, February. Talk and the 59th Biophysical Society Meeting, Baltimore (USA).
- 2014, November. Talk at the “Advanced modeling to investigate biomolecules” workshop, CECAM, Genova (IT)
- 2014, August. 248th ACS National Meeting, San Francisco (USA).
- 2014, April. Talk at the 245th ACS National Meeting, New Orleans (USA).
- 2013, October. Talk at the “Innovative Approaches to Computational Drug Discovery” workshop, CECAM, Lausanne (CH).
- 2013, February. Talk at the II Computationally Driven Drug Discovery Meeting, CECAM, Genova (IT).
Invited Talks (main)
- 2019, September. Invited talks at Imperial College, London. Invited by Prof. D. Rueda.
- 2019, March. Invited talks at University of Idaho. Invited by Prof. D. Stenkamp and Dr. J. Patel
- 2018, February/March. Invited talks at Washington University in St. Louis, California Institute of Technology, University of Florida, University of Rochester, University of California Riverside, the Max-Plank Institute (Berlin, DE) and at The Scripps Research Institute (La Jolla)
- 2016, September. Talk at the Heidelberg Institute of Theoretical Studies (Heidelberg, DE). Invited by Prof. R. Wade.
- 2016, September. Talk at the University of Zürich (CH). Invited by Prof. M. Jinek.
- 2015, October. Selected talk for the ETH post-doc day 2015. Swiss Federal Institute of Technology – Zurich.
- 2015, March. Talk at the Institute for Advanced Simulations, Forschungszentrum Jülich (Jülich – DE). Invited by Prof. P. Carloni.
- 2015, February. Talk at the San Diego Super Computer Center, University of California San Diego (CA – USA). Invited by Prof. A. J. McCammon, R. E. Amaro and R. C. Walker.
- 2015, February. Talk at University of Chicago, department of Biochemistry, Chicago (Illinois – USA). Invited by Prof. B. Roux.
- 2014, December. Talk at the International School of Advanced Studies (SISSA), Trieste (IT). Invited by Prof. A. Laio.